On Wednesday, Dec. 20 I had a heart attack. Those of you who know me probably didn’t expect that Wayne Peters would be a candidate for a heart attack, and I certainly didn’t either. Although I’m 70 years old, I am not overweight, I never smoked, I eat a healthy diet, and I work out most every day. However, at about 10:20 a.m I was putting on my boots to take my dog for a walk before I headed off to the UMM gym. The simple act of bending over caused a pressing pain in my chest and some slight numbness in my arms.
- Marshfield firefighters fundraise for urgent cancer prevention gear
- Stone Soup Cafe lost to fire on 9/11, firefighters honor the fallen
- Legislative session edges to finale, prison alive on back burner
- Oldest field recordings in world bring Passamaquoddy language, history to life
- Indian Day Celebration to be held this weekend at Indian Township
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue