It was all you could eat chowders, soups and stews at the last public supper for 2019. Everyone got to enjoy some seafood, fish and corn chowders as well as the very popular cheeseburger soup, chop suey, chili and some beef and hamburger stews. Janet's rolls and biscuits topped out the meal along with homemade pies and cakes. This supper, along with all the eight other public suppers, was put on by the Friends of the Whitneyville Public Library. In 2020, the suppers will once again begin on April 4th. So keep watch in this article and paper for the public announcement.
The Machias Valley News Observer41 Broadway Machias, ME, USA 04654 (207) 255-6561 firstname.lastname@example.org
- State ‘Stay Healthy at Home’ directive: What does it change Downeast?
- Schools working overtime to provide learning, food, and normalcy — from a distance
- 400 acres around Vining Lake acquired by Downeast Coastal Conservancy
- Area residents weigh in on mounting coronavirus crisis
- ‘Nimble’ agencies ramp to meet increasing needs Downeast
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Acadian Seaplants Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue