Spring must be here! Its that time again for our annual monthly suppers to begin. The first supper of the season is April 7 at 5 p.m. at the Hillgrove Community Center in Whitneyville. Turkey with all the fixings along with Janet’s rolls are on the menu. Homemade pies and cakes will round out the menu along with coffee, tea, ice water and lemonade. The Friends of the Whitneyville Library put on six public suppers a year. So if you like good food and great company then shake off those cabin fever and winter blues and join us!
- Atwood receives prestigious award for exceptional service to Washington County
- Machias votes overwhelmingly in favor of revitalization TIF
- Lobster license wait list bill heard in Augusta
- State’s plans for Bucks Harbor prison ricochet, but predicted to gain scope
- After months of red tape, Machiasport says goodbye to epic demolition pile
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue