With March coming in like a wet lion, winter will soon be a memory and spring will burst out with flowers, green grass and a day closer to the first public supper of the year for the Whitneyville Public Library. Mark this date on your calendar—April 7 at 5 p.m. The Friends of the Library will be putting on the first supper of the season and it will be turkey with all the fixings along with Janet’s rolls, homemade pies and cakes with coffee, ice water and lemonade. So come out and enjoy some great company and a good meal.
The Machias Valley News Observer41 Broadway Machias, ME, USA 04654 (207) 255-6561 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 25 years apart, two Machias Bulldogs join to research cures for MS, hearing loss
- Jonesport fish farmers hold workshop on recirculating water system
- Voters adopt five articles in 10 minutes at town meeting
- History in the making: She’s 95 years and still counting
- Machias vet fined for unlicensed practice
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Acadian Seaplants Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue