Craft fair at the Parish Hall in Machias last Saturday, Oct. 21 started slow but then was steady all day. Erin Guptill was set up right beside Linda and we got to help with Wyatt. We had a great time. Jack August was helping in the kitchen and he made the best hot dog with fried onion I’ve had in a long time.
- Innovative library contest brings overdue book back to East Machias after 21 years
- Machias prepares for this weekend’s community Christmas extravaganza
- Governor committed to helping uninsured Mainers
- New Ark administrator aims for loving, permanent pet homes
- Birds in exquisite detail: La Farge’s ‘Scientific Illustrations’ on exhibit in Machias
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Acadian Seaplants Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue