Faye Carver (right, foreground) leads a team of parents of the Washington County Children’s Chorus in a “pie-zilla” at Jonesport’s Community of Christ church. Last week’s two-day bake-a-thon, in which the families turned out 307 apple, pumpkin and toll house pies, was a fundraiser for the chorus; trip to France next summer. Carver is the head chef at the CCC, and her grandson, Noah, is a chorus member.
- Wild Blueberry Commission expansion bill introduced, small growers not happy
- Downeast families ready to testify in favor of vaccine choice, ‘informed consent’
- Collins champions elderly causes, sweeping reform
- Local teacher ready to race in NYC Half Marathon
- Revolutionary War Reenactors meeting set for March 25
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue