Assistant to the Secretary for Rural Development Anne Hazlett has unveiled a new interactive feature on the United States Department of Agriculture’s (USDA) rural opioid misuse webpage. Now, webpage visitors can tell USDA what prevention, treatment and recovery actions have been effective in addressing the opioid epidemic in their rural communities. USDA is collecting this information as part of an ongoing effort to identify best practices and effective strategies for addressing rural opioid misuse.
- As cancer rates climb, firefighters raise funds to protect themselves from deadly chemicals
- Machias to address complexities of tax increment financing at public hearing Jan. 31
- Sheriff’s office seeks vandals who ransacked Bill Coperthwaite’s yurt
- Paper route carriers sought to continue award-winning initiative
- Skowhegan ‘Indians’ debate draws Passamaquoddy participation
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue