For all who enjoy bluegrass, country, and gospel music, the Perry Congregational Church is the place to be on Saturday, July 22. The Timber Creek band is known for its soft sound, gentle harmonies, and memorable tunes. Frank Seger of Perry on the mandolin is the leader, and he is joined by John Viselli of Cooper on guitar and banjo, Dr. Tom Holzen of Machias and Tennessee on rhythm guitar, and Jim O’Neil of Lubec playing a variety of instruments. With the audience tapping or clapping along, they have been known to make the floor rock.
- Atwood receives prestigious award for exceptional service to Washington County
- Machias votes overwhelmingly in favor of revitalization TIF
- Lobster license wait list bill heard in Augusta
- State’s plans for Bucks Harbor prison ricochet, but predicted to gain scope
- After months of red tape, Machiasport says goodbye to epic demolition pile
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue