Terry E. Sanborn, 60, passed away peacefully on Monday, April 23, 2018 at Eastern Maine Medical Center with family by her side. She was born on March 31, 1958 in Castine to the parents of Herbert and Nancy Sanborn. Terry was a graduate of Machias Memorial High School and attended Husson University from which she graduated in 1978. She worked at Washington County Children’s Program for 8 years and Child Development Services for 31 years as an Office Administrator. She was the chairperson of the Machias School Committee for 13 years and the AOS 96 Joint Board for 6 years.
- As cancer rates climb, firefighters raise funds to protect themselves from deadly chemicals
- Machias to address complexities of tax increment financing at public hearing Jan. 31
- Sheriff’s office seeks vandals who ransacked Bill Coperthwaite’s yurt
- Paper route carriers sought to continue award-winning initiative
- Skowhegan ‘Indians’ debate draws Passamaquoddy participation
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue