State Police, working with the State Medical Examiner’s Office and the Maine Marine Patrol, are appealing again to the public for help in identifying a man found floating off the Maine coast in 1990. The body was found eight miles south of Schoodic Point and eight miles east of Baker Island by a pleasure boat on August 9, 1990. Previous efforts over the past 27 years to identify him have not been successful.
- Wild Blueberry Commission expansion bill introduced, small growers not happy
- Downeast families ready to testify in favor of vaccine choice, ‘informed consent’
- Collins champions elderly causes, sweeping reform
- Local teacher ready to race in NYC Half Marathon
- Revolutionary War Reenactors meeting set for March 25
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue