On Saturday, August 24 the Starboard Cove Community Club hosted an open house at Starboard village’s little red schoolhouse, maintained by the club. Normally, every odd year includes a historic reenactment, such as the one pictured here from 2015. However, this year the association opened the schoolhouse and dedicated the new Little Free Library built to hold books outside the schoolhouse. On every even year, the club hosts a lobster roll and fish chowder public supper, to raise funds for the maintenance of the historic building. Photos courtesy Starboard Cove Community Club.
- Wild Blueberry Commission expansion bill introduced, small growers not happy
- Downeast families ready to testify in favor of vaccine choice, ‘informed consent’
- Collins champions elderly causes, sweeping reform
- Local teacher ready to race in NYC Half Marathon
- Revolutionary War Reenactors meeting set for March 25
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue