If you’ve been lucky enough to win one of the handmade quilts from past Blueberry Festivals, please consider lending it to be part of the festival’s display this Saturday, August 19. During the festival each year, as many quilts as possible are gathered and displayed in the sanctuary of Centre Street Congregational Church, United Church of Christ, in downtown Machias. The church is the home of the festival, now in its 42nd year.
- Democratic Party controlled House and Senate pass taxpayer funding for abortion
- Reduced tonnage could cost towns planning withdrawal from PRSWDD
- Stevenson sentenced, receives 30 days jail time, four years probation
- CRH nurses: ‘We’re fighting to keep this hospital alive’
- Roque Bluffs says yes to municipal broadband network
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Acadian Seaplants Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue