Calais Celtic Concerts is very excited to present a show with plenty of bagpipes, kilts, step and Highland dancing, fiddles, singing, and high energy driving Celtic Music as we present the Tartan Terrors at the Calais High School, 34 Blue Devil Dr., Calais, ME., on Sunday July 14th. Showtime is at 7 p.m. EST, the doors will open at 6 p.m. EST. This isn't just a concert, it's a full-fledged show!
- Palliative care focus of 12th Wash. Co. Cancer Conference
- Celebrating 5 years of an Olympian vision of women’s leadership
- In Machias, Child and Family Director Landry talks abuse prevention and mental health
- Women’s worldwide motorcycle relay starts US leg in Calais
- 57th Annual International Scout Camporee draws crowds Downeast
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Acadian Seaplants Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue