On July 22-23 and 29-30 Ruth Moore, the founder of INTERNITY, travelled to Danbury, NH to attend a four-day, intensive Wilderness Medicine Training Module for Medical Providers. This course was offered by The Kane Schools of Wilderness and Rescue Medicine out of Fryburg, ME; and focused on Back Country Rescues, Advanced Life Support, Various Trauma Situations, Wilderness Improvisation for Medical Emergencies, Planning for Environmental Injuries, and then studying the Anatomy of Mountain Rescues and how to adapt the Federal Incident Command Structure to rescue teams.
- Atwood receives prestigious award for exceptional service to Washington County
- Machias votes overwhelmingly in favor of revitalization TIF
- Lobster license wait list bill heard in Augusta
- State’s plans for Bucks Harbor prison ricochet, but predicted to gain scope
- After months of red tape, Machiasport says goodbye to epic demolition pile
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue