Esther (Sprague) Pellon, 84, beloved wife, mother, grandmother and great-grandmother left us on June 8, 2018 at a Machias hospital after an illness. She was born July 19, 1933 in Machias the daughter of the late Earl Edward and Myrtle (Vane) Sprague. Esther attended Machias schools and Husson College. She was very involved with her beloved husband Edward Pellon and their businesses, as well as her own, Esther’s Resale Shop, for many years until she retired. Esther was a member of Order of Eastern Star #83 in Machias.
- Wild Blueberry Commission expansion bill introduced, small growers not happy
- Downeast families ready to testify in favor of vaccine choice, ‘informed consent’
- Collins champions elderly causes, sweeping reform
- Local teacher ready to race in NYC Half Marathon
- Revolutionary War Reenactors meeting set for March 25
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue