Maine’s Hire-A-Vet Campaign is offering businesses attendance at Military Culture 202, a no-cost training seminar to help employers recruit and retain veterans to their workforce. A panel of employers, including IDEXX, Eastern Maine Healthcare Systems (EMHS) and the State of Maine, will also share their best practices for recruiting, hiring, and retaining veterans during the seminar. Two dates are available: Jan. 25 at Bangor Savings Bank, 5 Senator Way in Augusta, and February 1 at the Greater Portland CareerCenter, 151 Jetport Blvd. in Portland, each from 1 to 4 p.m.
- Atwood receives prestigious award for exceptional service to Washington County
- Machias votes overwhelmingly in favor of revitalization TIF
- Lobster license wait list bill heard in Augusta
- State’s plans for Bucks Harbor prison ricochet, but predicted to gain scope
- After months of red tape, Machiasport says goodbye to epic demolition pile
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue