As the nation recognizes November as National Lung Cancer Awareness Month, the Maine Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) encourages current and former smokers who are at high risk of developing lung cancer to talk with a health care provider about being screened for the disease. Lung cancer is the leading cause of cancer death for both men and women in Maine, and in 2013, nearly 30 percent of all cancer deaths in Maine were due to lung cancer.
- Atwood receives prestigious award for exceptional service to Washington County
- Machias votes overwhelmingly in favor of revitalization TIF
- Lobster license wait list bill heard in Augusta
- State’s plans for Bucks Harbor prison ricochet, but predicted to gain scope
- After months of red tape, Machiasport says goodbye to epic demolition pile
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue