Volunteers came together last week to plan the Machias Community Christmas, scheduled to take place on Saturday, Dec. 2. Committees were formed to handle the annual parade, Voice of Downeast singing contest, decorations, children’s activities and more. Frosty the Snowman was also on hand, one of a dozen Christmas inflatables purchased in memory of Danny Manchester. The illuminated decorations will form Danny’s Village, which will surround the Machias town Christmas tree near Station 1898.
- Atwood receives prestigious award for exceptional service to Washington County
- Machias votes overwhelmingly in favor of revitalization TIF
- Lobster license wait list bill heard in Augusta
- State’s plans for Bucks Harbor prison ricochet, but predicted to gain scope
- After months of red tape, Machiasport says goodbye to epic demolition pile
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue