The Eastport Arts Center is currently taking registrations for tables for their annual Holiday Market,which will be held on Saturday, Nov. 25 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Tables are first come, first served; fee charged for an 8-foot table. Youth vendors can reserve a small space (size to be determined by need). All vendors should contact Chris Grannis to reserve their space by November 17: email email@example.com, or call (207) 853-4650.
- Atwood receives prestigious award for exceptional service to Washington County
- Machias votes overwhelmingly in favor of revitalization TIF
- Lobster license wait list bill heard in Augusta
- State’s plans for Bucks Harbor prison ricochet, but predicted to gain scope
- After months of red tape, Machiasport says goodbye to epic demolition pile
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue