Resolute Bear Press announces the release of “3 Nations Anthology: Native, Canadian & New England Writers.” While much attention is focused on the border between Mexico and the United States, this book looks at the northeast, where Canada and New England share borders, boundaries, blood, and heritage. Some of the world’s highest tides surge in and out every day where successive waves of people have come and gone. Native and First Nations people have lived here for ten thousand years or more.
- Atwood receives prestigious award for exceptional service to Washington County
- Machias votes overwhelmingly in favor of revitalization TIF
- Lobster license wait list bill heard in Augusta
- State’s plans for Bucks Harbor prison ricochet, but predicted to gain scope
- After months of red tape, Machiasport says goodbye to epic demolition pile
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue