U.S. Senators Susan Collins and Angus King applauded today’s announcement by the U.S. Department of Commerce that it has appointed Sebastian Belle, Executive Director of the Maine Aquaculture Association, to the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration’s (NOAA) Marine Fisheries Advisory Committee (MAFAC). As a member of the advisory committee, Belle will advise the Secretary of Commerce and NOAA on all issues related to living marine resources that fall under the purview of the Department of Commerce.
- Atwood receives prestigious award for exceptional service to Washington County
- Machias votes overwhelmingly in favor of revitalization TIF
- Lobster license wait list bill heard in Augusta
- State’s plans for Bucks Harbor prison ricochet, but predicted to gain scope
- After months of red tape, Machiasport says goodbye to epic demolition pile
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue