On April 16, the Community Integration Service for Maine Veterans was launched by a collaboration of Maine DHHS Office of Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services (SAMHA) and the Maine Bureau of Veteran Services and Easterseals Maine. Resources are now available to all veterans throughout the state regardless of their time, duty or status. Previously, time served and status could prevent Veterans from accessing certain types of services.
- Atwood receives prestigious award for exceptional service to Washington County
- Machias votes overwhelmingly in favor of revitalization TIF
- Lobster license wait list bill heard in Augusta
- State’s plans for Bucks Harbor prison ricochet, but predicted to gain scope
- After months of red tape, Machiasport says goodbye to epic demolition pile
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue