Let the good times roll at the annual Mardi Gras Pancake Supper, on Tuesday, Feb. 13, at the Kay Parker Building, 26 Hadley Lake Road in Machias, from 4:30 – 6:30 p.m. Tickets are $6 for adults and $3 for children. This event is held every year to celebrate Shrove Tuesday, the day before the beginning of Lent and is hosted by St. Aidan’s Episcopal Church and Sunrise Opportunities, with all proceeds going to the Special Olympics program.
- We need community journalism now more than ever
- Machias veterinarian still illegally operating without license, says state
- Acadian Seaplants asks Court to reconsider rockweed decision
- ‘When the Chevy Breaks’ film looks at how we solve big problems Downeast
- Machias to vote on four questions at April 23 meeting
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Acadian Seaplants Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue