After working behind closed doors, Senate leadership finally released their health care bill - The Better Care Reconciliation Act (BCRA) – on June 22nd. It is now clear why the Senate bill was crafted in secret. This legislation could make adequate health insurance coverage unaffordable for millions of older Americans and would be a travesty for Maine. Mainers have a right to know what is included in this proposal.
- Machias talks grease traps, speeding and an unlicensed marijuana shop
- At Rotary, publisher extols value of community papers, slams fake news
- King urges IRS to stop targeting Wash. Co. with audits
- Jonesport selectmen open bids on tax-acquired properties
- State board issues injunction against Machias doctor, veterinarian speaks out
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Acadian Seaplants Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue