Author and personal coach Lucille Ann Meltz of Lubec will discuss The Elder Widow’s Walk and sign copies of her book at 1 p.m. on Saturday, May 26 at Porter Memorial Library. Meltz’ insightful story, subtitled A Personal Inner Journey and Guide for Bereaved Widows 65 and Beyond, is based on her own experience with grief following the death of her husband. She writes “This book is my foremost attempt to reach a larger group, to offer any wisdom that I have gained to help other elder widows find their own renewal.
- Atwood receives prestigious award for exceptional service to Washington County
- Machias votes overwhelmingly in favor of revitalization TIF
- Lobster license wait list bill heard in Augusta
- State’s plans for Bucks Harbor prison ricochet, but predicted to gain scope
- After months of red tape, Machiasport says goodbye to epic demolition pile
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue