I watched the news this morning with great interest. Governor LePage would like to see the next Governor’s salary raised from $70,000 to $150,000 per year. A raise of over 100 percent. It is a tough request to sell us here in Down East Maine since he had no problem illegally closing the correctional facility in Machiasport, reducing the wages of all the staff members working there to zero.
- Wild Blueberry Commission expansion bill introduced, small growers not happy
- Downeast families ready to testify in favor of vaccine choice, ‘informed consent’
- Collins champions elderly causes, sweeping reform
- Local teacher ready to race in NYC Half Marathon
- Revolutionary War Reenactors meeting set for March 25
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue