On Wednesday, Dec. 20 I had a heart attack. Those of you who know me probably didn’t expect that Wayne Peters would be a candidate for a heart attack, and I certainly didn’t either. Although I’m 70 years old, I am not overweight, I never smoked, I eat a healthy diet, and I work out most every day. However, at about 10:20 a.m I was putting on my boots to take my dog for a walk before I headed off to the UMM gym. The simple act of bending over caused a pressing pain in my chest and some slight numbness in my arms.
- Wild Blueberry Commission expansion bill introduced, small growers not happy
- Downeast families ready to testify in favor of vaccine choice, ‘informed consent’
- Collins champions elderly causes, sweeping reform
- Local teacher ready to race in NYC Half Marathon
- Revolutionary War Reenactors meeting set for March 25
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue