A Connecticut man wanted on drug charges in Maine and a number of other felonies from Connecticut, was taken into custody late last night in Machias. Rafael Santiago-Salazar aka: “Chico” was charged in February for selling heroin and crack cocaine, following a joint investigation by Maine Drug Enforcement Agency and the Washington County Sheriff’s Office. Following his arrest, Santiago-Salazar, posted bail but never showed up for his court appearances in Maine.
- Innovative library contest brings overdue book back to East Machias after 21 years
- Machias prepares for this weekend’s community Christmas extravaganza
- Governor committed to helping uninsured Mainers
- New Ark administrator aims for loving, permanent pet homes
- Birds in exquisite detail: La Farge’s ‘Scientific Illustrations’ on exhibit in Machias
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Acadian Seaplants Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue