On Saturday, Nov. 11 the ladies of the Jonesboro Union Church Auxiliary are holding the Annual Jonesboro Harvest Craft Fair. This year the harvest fair is held at the Chandler River Community Center (next to the Jonesboro Union Church) from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. The fair features local crafters with unique, high quality items for early Christmas shopping. Coffee and homemade donuts are available in the morning. Chili, American chop suey, chili dogs or good ole’ steamed hot dogs and chips are being served for lunch. The church ladies’ baked goods and fudge are available.
- Atwood receives prestigious award for exceptional service to Washington County
- Machias votes overwhelmingly in favor of revitalization TIF
- Lobster license wait list bill heard in Augusta
- State’s plans for Bucks Harbor prison ricochet, but predicted to gain scope
- After months of red tape, Machiasport says goodbye to epic demolition pile
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue