A very successful public supper was held recently to help raise funding for our new black steel fence. Thanks to everyone who came and those who helped out. We are planning a Tupperware Party soon to also help. People interested in this should contact Anne at 255-8496. Our next meeting is 6 p.m. on Tuesday at the Grange Hall in Jacksonville. Refreshments will be served.
- Atwood receives prestigious award for exceptional service to Washington County
- Machias votes overwhelmingly in favor of revitalization TIF
- Lobster license wait list bill heard in Augusta
- State’s plans for Bucks Harbor prison ricochet, but predicted to gain scope
- After months of red tape, Machiasport says goodbye to epic demolition pile
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue