State Police and the Maine Drug Enforcement Agency say three people have been arrested in connection with three heroin overdoses in Washington County taking place within 30 minutes of each other on Friday, April 6. Law Enforcement in six other Maine communities have also reported similar overdoses although none have been fatal. About 4 p.m. Friday, Troopers from Troop J and detectives from the State Police Major Crime Unit responded to two overdoses in Machiasport and a third in East Machias. The victims were two men and a woman, all in their 30s.
- Atwood receives prestigious award for exceptional service to Washington County
- Machias votes overwhelmingly in favor of revitalization TIF
- Lobster license wait list bill heard in Augusta
- State’s plans for Bucks Harbor prison ricochet, but predicted to gain scope
- After months of red tape, Machiasport says goodbye to epic demolition pile
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue