Healthy Acadia is thrilled to offer a free six-class “Cooking Matters” series in partnership with Washington County Community College on Tuesdays beginning Jan. 30 and continuing through March 13. The series is specially designed for those struggling with a tight food budget who are looking for healthier options. Classes will offer participants an opportunity to learn about easy ways to prepare healthy, delicious meals and stretch food dollars.
- Wild Blueberry Commission expansion bill introduced, small growers not happy
- Downeast families ready to testify in favor of vaccine choice, ‘informed consent’
- Collins champions elderly causes, sweeping reform
- Local teacher ready to race in NYC Half Marathon
- Revolutionary War Reenactors meeting set for March 25
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue