Another week has passed by so quickly. Friends and family attended the funeral For Dorothy “Dottie” Plummer this week. Dottie was the widow of Captain Ralph Plummer of Harrington. Dottie was a lovely lady and will be missed by many. She traveled extensively with her husband. They lived all over the United States and other countries. She had a great personality and was loved by many. Happy reunion with “Bud”, Dottie.
- Wild Blueberry Commission expansion bill introduced, small growers not happy
- Downeast families ready to testify in favor of vaccine choice, ‘informed consent’
- Collins champions elderly causes, sweeping reform
- Local teacher ready to race in NYC Half Marathon
- Revolutionary War Reenactors meeting set for March 25
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue