In accordance with a directive from the President, Governor Janet Mills directed that the United States and State of Maine flags be flown at half-staff statewide immediately until sunset on Tuesday, June 4, in honor of the victims of a Friday shooting in Virginia Beach, Virginia and issued the following statement: "Maine grieves with Virginia for the lives lost Friday in a devastating, senseless act of violence," said Governor Mills.
- Palliative care focus of 12th Wash. Co. Cancer Conference
- Celebrating 5 years of an Olympian vision of women’s leadership
- In Machias, Child and Family Director Landry talks abuse prevention and mental health
- Women’s worldwide motorcycle relay starts US leg in Calais
- 57th Annual International Scout Camporee draws crowds Downeast
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Acadian Seaplants Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue