Healthy Acadia, in partnership with the Beth C. Wright Cancer Resource Center, is excited to offer “Cooking Matters,” a free, six-session healthy cooking class series, in Calais and Eastport this fall. The series is specially designed for those struggling with a tight food budget while living with cancer. Classes are also great for those living with diabetes and chronic disease. If space allows, members of the public not experiencing chronic disease are most welcome to participate.
- Atwood receives prestigious award for exceptional service to Washington County
- Machias votes overwhelmingly in favor of revitalization TIF
- Lobster license wait list bill heard in Augusta
- State’s plans for Bucks Harbor prison ricochet, but predicted to gain scope
- After months of red tape, Machiasport says goodbye to epic demolition pile
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue