Wreaths Across America will host a special service of remembrance in honor of the four chaplains who gave their lives to save others when the U.S.A.T Dorchester sunk on the night of Feb. 3, 1943. The ship was struck by a submarine’s torpedo.
- Machias talks grease traps, speeding and an unlicensed marijuana shop
- At Rotary, publisher extols value of community papers, slams fake news
- King urges IRS to stop targeting Wash. Co. with audits
- Jonesport selectmen open bids on tax-acquired properties
- State board issues injunction against Machias doctor, veterinarian speaks out
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Acadian Seaplants Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue