For the third year in a row, the Bluebird Ranch Family Restaurant in Machias is opening its doors on Thanksgiving Day for a communal holiday supper. There is no charge, but donations are gratefully accepted and will go directly to the Machias Food Pantry. Between 300 and 400 people attended last year. The meal will run from 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m on Thursday, Nov. 23.
- Atwood receives prestigious award for exceptional service to Washington County
- Machias votes overwhelmingly in favor of revitalization TIF
- Lobster license wait list bill heard in Augusta
- State’s plans for Bucks Harbor prison ricochet, but predicted to gain scope
- After months of red tape, Machiasport says goodbye to epic demolition pile
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue