Last year our pediatrician advised us that warming winters mean we should expect to encounter active ticks 12 months out of the year. I had seen the truth of this years earlier when I found a deer tick walking on my son after a hike through snow-packed woods. But even with the evidence in front of me, I confess I’ve grown lax about performing daily tick checks as the days have grown shorter and (somewhat) colder.
- Atwood receives prestigious award for exceptional service to Washington County
- Machias votes overwhelmingly in favor of revitalization TIF
- Lobster license wait list bill heard in Augusta
- State’s plans for Bucks Harbor prison ricochet, but predicted to gain scope
- After months of red tape, Machiasport says goodbye to epic demolition pile
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue