January flew right by, where does the time go? It seems like I did not get a thing done that I wanted to do. I guess with the cold temperatures outside I did not feel like doing anything major. I did get some genealogy done and then I caught the crud and was down for the count for four days. I missed two days of work because of it. Hopefully I won’t get this again this year.
- We need community journalism now more than ever
- Machias veterinarian still illegally operating without license, says state
- Acadian Seaplants asks Court to reconsider rockweed decision
- ‘When the Chevy Breaks’ film looks at how we solve big problems Downeast
- Machias to vote on four questions at April 23 meeting
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Acadian Seaplants Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue