Morgan Allen Marin of Cherryfield came here nearly ten years ago from the Portland area. He first came to Franklin where he told me that he picked cherries and he fell out of a tree. He quit that job. As a few days passed he found his way to Cherryfield. Martin talked about it saying, “Portland and Cherryfield are worlds apart. It’s the same state. [Cherryfield] is connected to a small metropolitan. Portland is a college town. [Cherryfield] the girls are good looking and friendly and the men are hard working and fair-minded.”
The Machias Valley News Observer41 Broadway Machias, ME, USA 04654 (207) 255-6561 firstname.lastname@example.org
- State ‘Stay Healthy at Home’ directive: What does it change Downeast?
- Schools working overtime to provide learning, food, and normalcy — from a distance
- 400 acres around Vining Lake acquired by Downeast Coastal Conservancy
- Area residents weigh in on mounting coronavirus crisis
- ‘Nimble’ agencies ramp to meet increasing needs Downeast
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Acadian Seaplants Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue