Machias’ Pat’s Pizza will be donating the proceeds from any Fresh Veggie Pizza sold on Tuesday, July 18 to support Healthy Acadia and the Beth C. Wright Cancer Resource Center’s cancer prevention, education, and treatment services in Washington and Hancock counties. The restaurant hosted similar events in May and June. The partnership is part of Healthy Acadia’s Hungry for Health 2017 campaign to “Challenge Cancer Downeast”. This is the second year of the annual “Hungry for Health” campaign, which addresses a critical community health need each year.
- Atwood receives prestigious award for exceptional service to Washington County
- Machias votes overwhelmingly in favor of revitalization TIF
- Lobster license wait list bill heard in Augusta
- State’s plans for Bucks Harbor prison ricochet, but predicted to gain scope
- After months of red tape, Machiasport says goodbye to epic demolition pile
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue