Samantha Williams, a native of Charlotte and owner of Bold Coast Yoga, will offer a series of ten yoga workshops this summer at West Quoddy Station in Lubec. The workshops, which range from three hours to a day in length, are designed for beginners as well as experienced yoga students looking to develop and expand their practice. Workshops include: “Yoga for Beginners,” “Unruffled—Yoga for Resiliency,” and “Practicing Yoga in the Office.” Pre-registration is required at www.boldcoastyoga.com or 214-6516.
- Atwood receives prestigious award for exceptional service to Washington County
- Machias votes overwhelmingly in favor of revitalization TIF
- Lobster license wait list bill heard in Augusta
- State’s plans for Bucks Harbor prison ricochet, but predicted to gain scope
- After months of red tape, Machiasport says goodbye to epic demolition pile
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue