According to the Calais Police Department, Brittany Wescott has been arrested on charges of aggravated attempted murder, attempted murder, conspiracy to commit murder, and aggravated trafficking in scheduled drugs following the incident that took place in Calais on Dec. 27. Wescott turned herself in to the Washington County Jail at approximately 1:30 p.m. on Jan 3.
- Marshfield firefighters fundraise for urgent cancer prevention gear
- Stone Soup Cafe lost to fire on 9/11, firefighters honor the fallen
- Legislative session edges to finale, prison alive on back burner
- Oldest field recordings in world bring Passamaquoddy language, history to life
- Indian Day Celebration to be held this weekend at Indian Township
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue