It’s Pot Roast for our Nov. 4 public supper. Pot roast, mashed potatoes, peas, carrots, green beans, apple sauce, Janet’s Rolls and biscuits along with homemade cakes and pies are on the menu. The supper which begins at 5 p.m. at the Hillgrove Community Building in Whitneyville is one of the six that the Friends of the Whitneyville Library do during the year.
- Marshfield firefighters fundraise for urgent cancer prevention gear
- Stone Soup Cafe lost to fire on 9/11, firefighters honor the fallen
- Legislative session edges to finale, prison alive on back burner
- Oldest field recordings in world bring Passamaquoddy language, history to life
- Indian Day Celebration to be held this weekend at Indian Township