Saturday, Sept. 23 was a wonderful day for the Whitneyville Public Library as over 30 friends helped us celebrate as we broke ground for the new library. After the groundbreaking ceremony friends were invited to the Hillgrove Community Building for light refreshments and to have a look at the construction plans for the library. The day was made even more special as one of the founding members ,Dorothy Bridges Bodger, was on hand to celebrate with us. Thank you to everyone that supported us and helped bring us to this special day.
- Wesley’s Tree Festival draws thousands, raises thousands at weekend event
- Machias votes in favor of medical marijuana storefronts
- Tackling infrastructure gap a tough and growing challenge
- EPA makes progress with Meddybemps Superfund site
- County committee approves budget with three deputies, cuts to governmental third parties
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue