The Friends of the Whitneyville last week helped the Jacksonville Cemetery raise money for new fencing. The members of the Jacksonville Cemetery put on a baked beans and casserole public supper on August 5 that was held at the Elm Street School. Many turned out to raise money. It’s all about giving back and doing something to help where help is needed.
- Marshfield firefighters fundraise for urgent cancer prevention gear
- Stone Soup Cafe lost to fire on 9/11, firefighters honor the fallen
- Legislative session edges to finale, prison alive on back burner
- Oldest field recordings in world bring Passamaquoddy language, history to life
- Indian Day Celebration to be held this weekend at Indian Township