The Friends of the Whitneyville last week helped the Jacksonville Cemetery raise money for new fencing. The members of the Jacksonville Cemetery put on a baked beans and casserole public supper on August 5 that was held at the Elm Street School. Many turned out to raise money. It’s all about giving back and doing something to help where help is needed.
- East Machias preserves history and alewives at riverside smokehouse
- Gubernatorial hopeful Diane Russell speaks to WaCo Democrats
- Clock running on session stalemate, prison closure
- Children’s chorus to perform spring concert before international ‘trip of a lifetime’
- Historic diorama at Machias train station, reception May 23
2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue August 24 2016 Edition