Old Man Winter is still showering us with this delightful (yeah, right!) white stuff but that’s winter in Maine. As former Librarian John Bodger use to say “The Leprechaun’s Pot of Gold can sometimes turn white in March.” Well that sure is true. Construction on the new library is being hindered slightly by Old Man Winter but the framing of the building will begin before the Leprechaun can dance an Irish jig from one end of the rainbow to another.
- Marshfield firefighters fundraise for urgent cancer prevention gear
- Stone Soup Cafe lost to fire on 9/11, firefighters honor the fallen
- Legislative session edges to finale, prison alive on back burner
- Oldest field recordings in world bring Passamaquoddy language, history to life
- Indian Day Celebration to be held this weekend at Indian Township