With March coming in like a wet lion, winter will soon be a memory and spring will burst out with flowers, green grass and a day closer to the first public supper of the year for the Whitneyville Public Library. Mark this date on your calendar—April 7 at 5 p.m. The Friends of the Library will be putting on the first supper of the season and it will be turkey with all the fixings along with Janet’s rolls, homemade pies and cakes with coffee, ice water and lemonade. So come out and enjoy some great company and a good meal.
- Marshfield firefighters fundraise for urgent cancer prevention gear
- Stone Soup Cafe lost to fire on 9/11, firefighters honor the fallen
- Legislative session edges to finale, prison alive on back burner
- Oldest field recordings in world bring Passamaquoddy language, history to life
- Indian Day Celebration to be held this weekend at Indian Township
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue