It’s chowders, soups and stews on Saturday, Dec. 9 at 5 p.m. at the Hillgrove Community Building in Whitneyville. Friends of the Whitneyville Public Library are getting ready for the last public supper of the 2017 season. If you love chowders, stews and soups then put December 9th on your calendar. Homemade pies and cakes will also be on the menu with Janet’s rolls. So come out and enjoy some great company and good food.
- Marshfield firefighters fundraise for urgent cancer prevention gear
- Stone Soup Cafe lost to fire on 9/11, firefighters honor the fallen
- Legislative session edges to finale, prison alive on back burner
- Oldest field recordings in world bring Passamaquoddy language, history to life
- Indian Day Celebration to be held this weekend at Indian Township
#freepress 2016 issue 2017 issue Activities Addison Airport April 12 2017 issue April 19 2017 issue April 22 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Edition April 26 2015 Editon April 26 2017 issue April 5 2017 issue April 8 2015 Edition April 8 2015 Editon Aprili 26 2017 issue Arts and Entertainment August 16 2017 issue August 2 2017 issue August 23 2017 issue